To export your project, follow these steps:
- Download and run the Maquettio plugin for Revit, which can be found here.
- Open your project, and click on the Upload to Maquettio button, located in the Add-Ins tab.
- Once you have logged into your Maquettio account, select the view you would like to export.
- (Optional) Select if you would like to export the materials used. This option allows your users to see your model with the same materials you see, allowing for a better viewing experience.
- Click on the Send to Maquettio button.
Once you've uploaded your model, you can see it using the Maquettio App, available in the Google Play Store, and the iOS App Store.